September 22, 2003
The Fredericktown Police Department answered one hundred nine calls during the week of September 15 to 22, 2003, and made the following arrests:
1. One for driving a motor vehicle while operating license suspended/revoked;
2. Two for domestic violence;
3. One misdemeanor warrant was served;
4. One felony warrant was served;
5. Thirteen for exceeding speed limit.
On Tuesday, September 16, a two vehicle crash occurred on the parking lot of Country Mart Supermarket about 5:19 p.m. A Chevrolet Corsica driven by Wendy M. Beard of Fredericktown collided with a 1995 Ford Escort driven by Laura G. Reynolds of Patton, Missouri. Laura G. Reynolds reported probable injuries and sought medical attention on her own.
Friday, September 19, on Missouri 72 (East Main) a 2000 Dodge Caravan driven by Imogene M. Souden of Fredericktown struck a parked 1991 Chevrolet van owned by Michael Francis of Fredericktown. No injuries were reported.