Vintners along the Hermann Wine Trail will continue their crowd-pleasing ways this weekend with the Very Berry Wine Trail.
This year’s event on Saturday and Sunday will feature delectable pairings of summer berries and Missouri Wines at six wineries:
• Adam Puchta — Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Blueberries, paired with Berry Black
• Bias — Sliced Green Apples with Fruit Dip, drizzled with mixed berries, paired with Weisser Flieder
• Hermannhof — Cheesecake with Berry Sauce, paired with Traminette
• OakGlenn — Vanilla Pound Cake with Mixed Berry Sauce, paired with Sweet Caroline
• Röbller — Mixed Green Salad with Blackberries and Berry Vinaigrette Dressing, paired with Vignoles
• Stone Hil l— Mixed Berry Streusel Bars, paired with Vignoles
The Very Berry Wine Trail will be held, rain or shine, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday.
Tickets are $15 per person and must be purchased in advance by Wednesday. A limited number of tickets are available online at http://www.hermannmo.info or from the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687.
The Very Berry Wine Trail is one of four popular annual events on the Hermann Wine Trail, which meanders for 20 scenic miles along the Missouri River between Hermann and New Haven. This year’s “Holiday Fare Wine Trail” will be Nov. 17-18, followed by “Wine 101,” Jan. 12-13 and the “Chocolate Wine Trail,” Feb. 16-17.