I am one of those who hates to see X-mas signs around because it let’s me know that people are taking Christ out of Christmas. Christ is who we should be celebrating this time of year anyway. Not an angel, a snowman, a tree, snowflakes, Santa Claus, or anything else. After all, it isn’t just a holiday, it is Christmas.
Here are a couple of things you might choose to do to help with sharing God’s love.
1. Write letters of love and hope to some soldiers who are lonely and away from home.
2. Visit someone who might be forgotten by everyone else.
3. Write a letter to the President and let him know that you will be praying for him and his family this Christmas.
4. Spend some quality time with your children instead of just giving them gifts. Read them the Christmas story, and let them feel your love for them.
5. Give everyone you meet a warm smile; it could make a difference in their day and life.
6. Support a family in the community and give them some gifts, food, and other special treats. It may be the only things they receive.
7. Love the Lord with all your heart and soul and let others see Christ (mas) in you. His love should be showing forth in our daily lives anyway.
God loved all of us enough to send the very best gift of all: His only Son. The least we can do is share Him with others.
You can reach Mrs. Unruh at;