The following is a list of events related to the Farmington R-7 School District.
The list includes:
• Mini-book clubs are forming at the high school. If you like to read and enjoy discussing books in a small group, this is the club for you! Sign up for a club in the hallway outside the cafeteria. Teachers that will be sponsoring the clubs have sign-up sheets posted and we will be adding new groups throughout the spring. So, if you like to read, sign up today or check with Mrs. Webb in the LMC .
• FFA members are trying to pay their way to FFA’s annual Washington Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. They have created unique ways to WORK for their funds! Free will donations accepted. Such work can include: sticks picked up, yard mowed, windows cleaned, gutters cleaned out, siding washed, mulch spread, wood cut, hay baled, car detailed, YOU NAME IT!! For more information Contact FFA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 701-1310 ext. 2183.
• Thursday, March 25th and Friday, March 26th Truman Kindergarten will hold their annual Grandparent’s Day.
• Saturday, March 27th the high school LMC will hold a practice ACT test beginning at 9:00 AM.
• Monday, March 29th the Easter Bunny will visit Truman Kindergarten and students will have the opportunity to get their picture taken with the bunny.
• Thursday, April 1st, school will dismiss at 12:00 noon to begin the spring break. School will not be in session on Friday, April 2nd. School will resume on Monday, April 5th.
• Friday, April 9th FHS will hold their annual Battle of the Bands at Truman Auditorium. The cost is $4 and the show will begin at 6:00 PM. A portion of the proceeds go to a local charity and the rest will go to the winning band.
• Tuesday, April 20th Jefferson Elementary will hold their monthly PTG meeting at 6:00 PM.
• Monday, April 26th Jefferson Elementary will hold their spring concert for first and fourth grade students at the Centene Center. First grade will perform at 6:30 PM and fourth grade will perform at 7:30 PM.
• Thursday, April 29th Roosevelt Elementary will hold their spring concert for first and fourth grade students at the Centene Center. First grade will perform at 6:30 PM and fourth grade will perform at 7:30 PM.