DESLOGE — The Board of Aldermen will hold its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, at City Hall, 300 N. Lincoln.
A tentative agenda for the meeting has been released. It includes:
• Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
• Approve or amend agenda.
• Approve minutes from the Dec. 12, 2011 regular meeting.
• Payment of bills.
• Annual audit discussion.
• Public comment.
• An ordinance amending section 210.090: Limitation upon dogs kept on premises.
• Trash route discussion.
• Mayor and aldermen reports
• Vote to close the meeting pursuant to RSMo 610.021 – (1) Litigation; (2) Real Estate; and (3) Personnel.
City meetings are open to the public until they move into closed session.