The Bismarck R-5 Board of Aldermen has released the tentative agenda for its regular monthly meeting being held in the elementary school library at 6 p.m. Wednesday, one day earlier than usual due to the Christmas holidays.
The agenda is as follows:
• Call to order, approval of agenda, welcome to visitors and a moment of silence.
• Special recognition
• Approval of consent agenda items: Minutes of regular meeting held Nov. 15, treasurer’s report and financial statement, approval of bills and action on resignations and employment of staff.
• Communications and petitions to address the board.
• Superintendent’s report
• Unfinished business
• New business: Consider approval of the annual audit, annual report on library media center programs, staff development activity / stipend, retirement incentive and January board of education meeting date.
• Action to hold a closed session of the board for the purpose of discussion of welfare cases of identifiable individuals and for the purpose of hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of district personnel as prescribed by Section 610.021.RSMO (2), (3)