The Bismarck R-5 Board of Education will hold its regular monthly meeting at 5 p.m. Thursday, in the administrative office at 101 Dennis Dr.
The board has released its tentative agenda for the meeting which includes:
• Call to order, approval of agenda, welcome to visitors, moment of silence and special recognition.
• Approval of consent agenda items: Minutes of the regular meeting held Dec. 19, 2012, treasurer’s report and financial statement, approval of bills and action on resignations and employment of staff.
• Communications and petitions to address the board.
• Superintendent’s report.
• Unfinished business.
• New business: Consider approval of superintendent’s contract, A+ Program annual report and Resource Standards annual report.
• Action to hold a closed session of the board for the purpose of discussion of welfare cases of identifiable individuals and for the purpose of hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of district personnel as prescribed by Section 610.021, RSMO (2), (3).
The board meeting is open to the public.