The Bismarck Board of Aldermen has released tentative agendas for a public meeting at 6:30 p.m. and its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Both are being held at the Bismarck Depot.
At the public meeting, the board will receive comments regarding the granting of a “special use permit” to Dean Hastings for property located at 1119-B Spruce St. to have a second business in a residential area.
The tentative agenda for the regular meeting is as follows:
• Call to order, roll call and Pledge of Allegiance.
• Approval of minutes from the Jan. 10 regular meeting and executive session.
• Approval of financial statement.
• Approval of payment of bills.
• Approval of purchase orders / invoices.
• Audience to visitors: Janet Cargill to speak regarding problems with neighbors’ chickens.
• Old business: Review and approve minutes from planning / zoning meeting regarding “Special Use Permit” for 1119-B Spruce St.; approval of business license for Wash & Wax @ 1119-B Spruce St.; and update on power at treatment plant.
• New business: Approval of board to change amount kept in petty cash from $40 to $100; discussion / approval of application “for Right of Entry”; approval of Resolution No. 13-02 to amend 2012 / 2013 budget; and discussion of car for police department.
• Committee reports: Depot Committee and Planning / Zoning Committee
• Department reports: Police Department, Fire Department, Utility Department, Treatment Plant, Animal Control and Municipal Court.
The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSM00610-021 (1,2,3) related to personnel issues, real estate matters and legal matters.
Both meetings are open to the public.