The Bismarck R-5 Board of Education has released its tentative agenda for its regular monthly meeting set for 5 p.m. Monday at the administrative office, 101 Dennis Dr. The meeting was rescheduled due to Thursday’s bad weather.
It is as follows:
• Call to order, approval of agenda, moment of silence and special recognition.
• Approval of consent agenda items: a) minutes of regular meeting held Jan. 17; b) treasurer’s report and financial statement; c) approval of bills; and d) action on resignations and employment of staff.
• Board of education recognition.
• Superintendent’s report.
• Unfinished business.
• New business: Consider a) approval of the Annual Report on District Evaluation Plan; b) approval of the 2013-14 school calendar; c) approval of changes in Policy 4505; d) 2013 graduation date; and e) Bismarck Hall of Fame candidates.
• Action to hold a closed session of the board for the purpose of discussion of welfare cases of identifiable individuals and for the purpose of hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of district personnel as prescribed by Section 610.021, RSMO (2), (3).
The meeting is open to the public.