Skip to main content

Editor’s note: This is part three of a multi-part series surrounding climate policy.

It’s about the time of year for us to reset our clocks back as we get ready for Daylight Savings Time. 

August 30, 2021, the Madison County Commission met pursuant to adjournment on August 23, 2021. Presiding Commissioner Jason Green, First Distr…

BEN: Paul Francis Douglas Jr. & wife to Jonathan Edward Thomal & Kenneth Edward DouglasWD: William H. Steininger & wife to William…

After the unfolding disaster that we have all witnessed in Afghanistan, the American people expect – and the families of the Marines who were …

I’ll never forget the elevator doors opening the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, and my colleague greeting me with “Have you seen the news? I think…

To farmers and ranchers, it seems like agriculture gets more than its share of blame for whatever problem grabs headlines. Climate and, more s…

As I write this article, I am remembering back 21 years ago when my oldest granddaughter was married. It doesn’t seem that long ago, yet time …

August 23, 2021, the Madison County Commission met pursuant to adjournment on August 16, 2021. Presiding Commissioner Jason Green, First Distr…

The situation we have watched over the last week in Afghanistan is heartbreaking, and I’m praying for the American troops, and personnel, and …

In a world dominated by COVID headlines, it can be hard to remember that there are other illnesses that can make us sick. Everything we had be…

Biden’s Inflation Crisis. Biden’s Border Crisis. Biden’s Energy Crisis. Biden’s Afghanistan Crisis. Since President Biden came to office, his …

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News