Skip to main content

Editor’s note: This is part three of a multi-part series surrounding climate policy.

After the unfolding disaster that we have all witnessed in Afghanistan, the American people expect – and the families of the Marines who were …

To farmers and ranchers, it seems like agriculture gets more than its share of blame for whatever problem grabs headlines. Climate and, more s…

I’ll never forget the elevator doors opening the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, and my colleague greeting me with “Have you seen the news? I think…

The situation we have watched over the last week in Afghanistan is heartbreaking, and I’m praying for the American troops, and personnel, and …

Biden’s Inflation Crisis. Biden’s Border Crisis. Biden’s Energy Crisis. Biden’s Afghanistan Crisis. Since President Biden came to office, his …

In a world dominated by COVID headlines, it can be hard to remember that there are other illnesses that can make us sick. Everything we had be…

American families struggling to get by got more bad news this week, as a key report that tracks inflation showed that it jumped last month by …

Every year I look forward to my annual summer visits to different farming operations and Agriculture industry-related businesses across the 30…

(Last) week, Speaker Pelosi unveiled a January 6 Select Committee in the House of Representatives that she claims is designed to investigate “…

This weekend, billions of people around the world tuned into the Summer Olympic Games in Japan. Since its modern creation in 1896, when the At…

Congress’ most basic responsibility is to ensure our homeland is secure and American families remain safe from those who wish to do us harm. B…

There is probably no acronym in the English language that provokes more fear for the average American taxpayer than the initials I-R-S. In fac…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News