When an emergency or crisis arises, where is your attention focused? Initially, for most of us, it is on the immediate problem.

After spending weeks shutdown to help slow the spread of the virus, it’s time to restart our economy and allow people to return to work.

It is difficult for me to believe that another month has passed us by, and here we are at the beginning of yet another month.

When you have a water leak or sewer problem, who do you call? A plumber.

I’m sure all of us have heard the expression of personal ideas of "seeing the glass either half full or half empty."

This week we received the 2020 State of the Judiciary address from Chief Justice George W. Draper.

Whether or not you are a sports fan, everyone has probably heard the name of Kobe Bryant.

I realize it is more than twelve days until Christmas, but I found this information interesting and though I would pass it along. Many of us h…

Many were blessed this week to enjoy Thanksgiving gathered around a table with friends and family. Thanksgiving dinner provides us all the cha…

The Ukrainians got a call from President Trump.

American farmers are the most productive in the world, and consumers continue to benefit from their efforts. New analysis by the American Farm…

I hope that many of you have enjoyed seeing the decorated lamp posts around the court square this fall season.

For those of you who read my articles on a weekly basis, you might have noticed that this month’s articles are more focused on our personal at…

Recreating Noah’s Ark-Hardly! (Before I begin, let me assure you that when I wrote this five years ago for my newsletter, my husband granted h…

Like most children, my fascination with horses began when I rode my rocking horse.

Kansas City is one of three finalists to be the new home for a couple of USDA agencies.

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News