Skip to main content

Last year, in the face of a pandemic that left many people around the country concerned about their health for going out, states around the co…

Everyday of our lives there are some types of changes occurring.

This week I was honored to shepherd an important House bill relating to tax credits for adoptions, domestic violence shelters and maternity ce…

We usually think of setting new goals or resolutions at the beginning of a new year.

For eight years as a member of the House of Representatives, I fought to enact a prescription drug monitoring program in Missouri.

Former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel was famous for saying, “Never let a crisis go to waste.”

As Palm Sunday and Easter arrive each year, Christians all around the world celebrate the entry of Jesus into Jerusalem and then His eventual …

My wife has been stricken with a severe fever and itchy hands. Oddly enough, though, Jennifer is smiling, chatty and full of pep. It happens e…

This week we saw Washington Democrats charge ahead and pass the Biden Bailout Bill, the largest spending package in our nation’s history. As t…

The First Regular Session of the 101st General Assembly has reached the halfway point. The Legislature will take a one-week spring recess and …

Last November, America experienced an election that was anything but normal. In several states voting rules for electing the president were ch…

According to the dictionary a gap is "an unfilled space, an opening, or an empty part."

Washington Democrats are charging full speed ahead on a hastily-crafted, nearly $2 trillion bailout package. Simply put: this is the wrong pla…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News