Skip to main content

As the summer season heats up, Americans all across the country are heading outdoors, trying to get back to the lives we had before the pandemic.

Last Friday afternoon, as Americans were preparing to commemorate Memorial Day weekend, Joe Biden released his long-awaited budget. This is th…

I heard someone not long ago speak on all of us finding our places in this world.

If there’s one thing that should unify this country, it’s support for our allies who have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with us to confront terro…

As we approach this next weekend including Memorial Day, let us take some worthy time to reflect on where we are as a nation.

This past week I joined a congressional delegation down to the U.S./Mexico border to see what was happening for myself. Let me tell you: there…

The 2021 legislative session has come to a close and the General Assembly has adjourned. It’s been an amazing four-and-half months. We’ve had …

For as long as I can remember, as Missourians, one of our biggest fears has been Washington bureaucrats empowered to insert themselves into ou…

It was a crazy busy week in the Missouri Senate this week. With the deadline for finishing the budget looming and just one more week of sessio…

Benjamin Franklin wrote in 1789 that “nothing in this world can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”

Wednesday, Joe Biden gave a speech in the House chamber laying out his vision for America.

With only two weeks left in the 2021 session, I believe what looked like a log jam of legislation between the House and Senate has broken loos…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News