Skip to main content

As daylight hours fall, the landscape changes from vibrant shades of green to infinite hues of yellow, orange and brown. Many of us don’t look…

October is an object lesson from God. We may plod unwittingly through the other eleven months, tossing hours and minutes away like loose chang…

Try to help him, but move slowly

Much of the news is anything but encouraging. There is a lot of political tension. The Republicans claim the Democrats are taking the country …

Protecting our Missouri way of life, fighting for our values - these are two motivators which drive me every day in Congress. I am constantly …

My mother was an inveterate saver of newspaper and magazine clippings. A trait my dad and I despaired over as we would often come upon a gapin…

We laughed when Mom sprayed “Raid” under her arms by mistake. She flapped around the bathroom like a frantic chicken while my brothers and I w…

The death of Breonna Taylor is tragic. The argument has been made for many of the recent shootings that if the victims had not broken the law …

This November, Missourians have the opportunity to clean up politics by voting yes on Amendment 3. This measure will fix the redistricting mes…

Glen Packiam wrote a devotional for the October 5 Our Daily Bread in which he recalls being asked as a child, “What do you want to be when you…

Fall is here and once again, folks across the nation are focusing on local food for our school districts. October is Farm to School Month whic…

• Updated

I noticed by accident; I was just cleaning off a particularly yukky blotch on one of the shelves in the refrigerator and had to shift a few th…

Rusty Wirt, the senior pastor at Concord Church, where I am on staff, preached a wonderful sermon last Sunday about the golden rule. He shared…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News